Saturday, April 30, 2011

IF ONLY I COULD STOP MY HEART FROM LOVING SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO’S UNWORTHY OF IT….

sometimes i want to see your cute face
sometimes i just want you to look at me
sometimes i wait for you
sometimes i want to know you better


sometimes i want to take a glimpse at you
sometimes i dream that you’re also looking for me
sometimes i want to hear your voice


sometimes i want to scream for you to hear how i love you so much
sometimes i just want to call you in your name
sometimes i smiled because i heard your name

sometimes i cried because you just ignored me
sometimes i imagined that we are laughing together
sometimes i felt happy because i caught you looking at me

sometimes i suddenly get sad because that’s what you made me feel
sometimes i felt I’m out of my mind because you’re filling it
sometimes i felt tired waiting for something that might not happen


sometimes i am over reacting to get a piece of notice from you
sometimes i want to stare at you the whole day
sometimes i want to cry in front of you

sometimes i want to check if you are concerned to me
sometimes i fix myself too much for you to appreciate
sometimes I’m scared because i might regret everything that i am doing

sometimes i cut myself because of you
sometimes you made me smile with your wacky stories
sometimes i couldn’t understand when you’re going too weird
sometimes i want to be invisible to observe your daily routine

~UNFINISHED~

No comments: