Saturday, April 30, 2011

stay loving or just let go of it??? ♥

I’m so confused
Honestly, it was the thing that filled my mind and heart ♥
this past few weeks
I just dunno what to do
I am shy to open this topic for a secret reason
SHOULD I LET GO OR NOT???
When I continue loving you
I felt hurt and whenever I start letting go
i can also felt hurt
ALL I FEEL IS PAIN.

As days pass by…
The confusion reached the very bottom part
of my weaken heart.
Every time I see you
I wished you will also love me.
I want to talk and hug you
but….
It’s so sad that I can’t.
All I can do is stare and dream of it…:[

You are a shunning person
that easily get rid of me every time
you see me coming and it hurts!
Why do you have to do it???
I don’t know…
Perhaps,  that’s how you react on the situation
My friend told me that why I cannot accept
that you are a very weird freak person!
All I can say is I can accept you’re like that.
The thing that I can’t accept is your
SILENCE….
kills me every single moment of my life!

I’m sorry…
I just don’t know what to do.
Sometimes I think that…
is that HARD TO LOVE SOMEONE LIKE ME???
what’s wrong with me??? -NOTHING!

I saw how I fall in nothingness of this life…=((

1 Comment so far

  1.   heartbreaker04 on October 14th, 2008
    aw!nkkrelate nmn… T_T
    ouchy..huhuhuhu

No comments: