Thursday, April 28, 2011

kenneth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gumising k nga!!!!! stop your stupidity!!!!!!

oo!!! tanga n ko dahil syo…
don’t worry my feelings for you are starting to fade…
don’t worry…
cge kkyanin ko para syo…khit gaano kskit…
hay nkuu…hindi ko nga alm kung bkt hindi p rin ako ngigising sa impyernong lugar n ito…!!!
masaya k na????
nasasaktan n ko…

wag kng mgalala..lilipas din to at kkyanin ko toh…
without any single tear in my eye…

watch me shine..
watch my revenge
don’t worry I’m kind of forgetting you..
aww!!! ayaw ko lumbas ng class room bukas…
i feel so introvert…
hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ang baliw!!!

ang pangit tlga ng sunday ko..T_T

puro skit tlga..
aray! pasalamat k mahal kita kya ntitiis kita pero sa wakas ngising din ako…

YOU’RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT TO ME…

you’re nothing at all…
watch my greatest revenge,,,wg kng mgalala d ko umaasa..bwct k lng sa buhay ko!!!
u’ve make my life miserable…
i think i will not be ok up to tomorrow and the following days…
masyado n kong nsaktan syo..puro skit dnanas ko syo..PURONG-PURO
cge lng…saktan mu lng ako…hindi ako llban…
cge…c God n bhala…
MOVE ON!!!!!!!
bullshit!!!
tuloy mu lng…
i will just ignore you and pretend i’m ok!!!!
hay nkuu..
so much pain!!!!
i won’t forget the things that you’ve said and the things that you have done..i will never forget these things!!!!
cge lng…
T_T
hmmmmpppp!!!!
i’m so tired of making the wrong person right…
you don’t deserve my love from the start you’re not worth loving!!!
*I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

No comments: